We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy elective Surgical Ward team at their acute hospital site, located in Chester, Cheshire
This is a full-time role but we would be interested in hearing from practitioners seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be assured. Day or Night duty options are also available.
Built in 1975 and extensively renovated in 2018, this Hospital is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with some of the North West's expert Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists.
The main Surgical specialities are; orthopaedics, ophthalmology, cosmetic surgery and general surgery - this hospital delivers an exceptional standard of Surgical care, supported by the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Registered Nurse with full NMC Registration.
- Minimum of one year's post-graduate experience in a Surgical Inpatient Ward setting.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- The additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership for Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Jarrodean is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the Surgical Ward Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.