Our company is seeking an experienced Project Manager with a passion for furniture! The PM will be a liaison between the internal project team, third-party installation team, and our clients. They will be responsible for overseeing the entire installation process to ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate with the internal project team, lead installers, and clients.
- Collaborate with general contractors and subcontractors on the installation schedule.
- Develop installation schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Oversee shipping, deliver, and installation schedules.
- Manage labor quotes for third part installation companies.
- Verify site conditions (field measuring, inventory of existing product, paths of travel etc.).
- Monitor installation progress.
- Locate power and date in the field, as needed.
- Track billable Project Management time.
- Efficiently resolve any product and installation issues that arise.
- Track change orders regarding the labor and project scope.
- Mentor Project Managers, as needed.
- Attend construction meetings.
- Assist the Team Lead with departmental training.
- Travel, as needed.
- 8+ years of furniture project management experience or similar industry.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with MS Project and PlanGrid, a plus.
- Proficiency with business operating systems.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Valid CA driver's license.
Powered by JazzHR