Do you have 5+ years experience working within Accounts Payable & are currently looking for a new challenge? If so... Elevation Recruitment Group may have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a newly created role due to business growth and our client is looking for someone with a wealth of experience who can take on the sole responsibility over the full Accounts Payable function within the business. The successful candidate will be required to cover all aspects of purchase ledger, from invoice processing, through to managing payments and all relevant reporting.
Over time, there is scope for this position to develop further as the team will be expanding, therefore, our client is ideally looking for someone with experience of staff management, who can implement new processes and procedures to ensure a smooth running of the department.
* Processing, maintaining and management of AP ledger, including employee expenses and credit cards
* Reporting forecast payments
* Preparing payment proposals based on company policies for payment
* Reporting on payment practices across the ledger book
* Processing of invoices for payment using 3 way match
* Interact with vendors and purchasing to resolve invoices that fail to match
* Reconciliation of accounts to supplier statements
* Maintaining information such as accounts limits and reporting where accounts may need managing to avoid potential operational issues
* Setting up new suppliers, including working with other departments to ensure full information is on file, and risks for the company are managed from working with a new organisation
* Identifying potential issues to the Financial Controller and working with other departments to manage the risk of potential supply issues
* Working with the Financial Controller to provide accurate information for their needs
* Development of creditor and payment controls and ensuring compliance therewith
* Aged creditor and creditor performance reporting
* Processing employee expense reports
* Perform other accounting and banking functions as required
* Achievement of creditor days and payment days in line with policies and targets
* Transactions processed accurately and reconciliations completed on a timely basis
* Accuracy of supplier accounts
* Active in developing the company's future value regarding financial controls and governance and integrity of financial information
* Approximately 3-5 years+ working within a fast paced Accounts Payable department at a senior level
* Excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise with individuals at varying levels
* Strong IT skills including knowledge of SAP & Excel
* Flexibility to get stuck in and cover ALL areas of AP from invoice processing
* Ability to work within a standalone position
If you feel that this is the perfect role for you, feel free to apply today!