- Under the direction of management, increase event sales revenue by following LuckyStrike's Sales Standards & Expectations, including: executing outbound sales call requirements to drive awareness, implementing lead generating strategies; identifying and pursuing target markets by monitoring venue and community demographics
- Manage event administrative requirements and logistics by developing and adhering toany contracts and confirmed agreements
- Work with internal departments and outside vendors and following up to ensure that corporate standards of quality and service are met
- Maintaining a close working relationship with each event host. Including, meeting andgreeting the event organizer, following up with the event hosts to ensure satisfaction and maximize referrals
- Execute the specific marketing plan approved by the Corporate Marketing Team, including prospecting events and open houses
A successful candidate would possess the following:
- 6 or more years of related experience in sales preferably in hospitality/service/event/catering industry, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong sales skills required including experience with prospecting, cold calls, and negotiating skills
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Office and CRM
- Strong leadership and people skills, plus the ability to build and foster a team environment
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Welcome to the Big Apple! Where the lights are bright and the city never sleeps. But with all the lights, glamour & glitz, it can get a little overwhelming thinking about all the possibilities when going out. We'll make it easy: come to Lucky Strike near Times Square on 42nd St. & 12th Ave. You’ll like what you see. With 26 premium bowling lanes, 11 competition ready billiards tables, live music from local DJs, and our legendary food & drink menu, Lucky Strike New York offers a smorgasbord of activity to satisfy any taste. Gotta catch the big game but nowhere to watch it? Bring your friends out to Lucky Strike and watch the Yankees smash the Red Sox on our huge plasma TVs & projection screens, all while enjoying some hand-crafted libations from our expert mixologists and munching on some apps around our luxurious, modern décor. Not sure where to host your next event? Try the Luxe Room – an ultra premium VIP lounge within Lucky Strike with its own private entrance, 4 private lanes, dedicated bar, private DJ station and so much more.
Role: Senior Event Sales Manager
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.