Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Salary: Up to £35,000
Sector / Industry: Manufacturing
Job Reference: LM0501L
I'm currently recruiting for an opportunity for an experienced warehouse team leader to join a large, recession proof business based in Leeds. This role offers great career routes and will report into someone who is passionate about helping people to continue to learn new skills and move forward in their career.
The main purpose of the role will be to oversee warehouse operators and FLT drivers in relation to training, development and improvements.
- Up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 6-2/2-10 rotating
- Staff management
- Training of new staff and developing of existing
- Overseeing picking and dispatch for the company
- Working to KPIs
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with developing staff members
- Warehouse team leader experience as a minimum
- A passion for improving the working environment
- Experience of working for a manufacturer
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to #removed# or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.