Small Track Production Operative
Working for the UK's leading B2B and consumer electronics repair, refurbishment and return-to-market, service company. The business is based upon supporting major manufacturers and retailers who need to maximise revenue from returned customer purchases.
Easy to reach location - Tram from Manchester/Rochdale to Hollinwood also by 83/180/184 bus from Oldham and Manchester / On site car park.
Job Location: Hollinwood, Oldham
Standard Pay Rate: £8.91 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Days of Work: Monday to Friday, Rotating shift pattern - 6am-2pm 2pm-10pm
About the role
Working on a fast-paced production line booking in, cleaning and packing small electrical items.
- Working on the Small Track you will receive a pallet of various small electrical items (camera/printer/speaker/keyboard etc) from the warehouse.
- You will scan and book them in onto the in house computer system before being sent to the engineers for repair/refurbishment.
- Other job aspects involve cleaning and packing and quality checking to enusre no parts are missing before they go back to the customer.
What we need from you
- Must be self-motivated and a willingness to learn.
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must have intermediate computer skills.
- Ideally minimum of 6 months previous warehouse experience
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Scanning and inputting information onto the in-house computer system
- Composite safety boots
Induction on first day, full on the job training. This is ongoing and possibility of a permanent job at the end.