Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for our client SEN Schools based within the Essex areas! We are currently looking for experienced LSAs/behaviour support assistants to support students with Social, Emotional, Mental Health Needs in the school on either a small class, or 1:1 basis. The school are looking for someone to start full time ASAP, with the potential to be at the school until the end of the academic year or be made permanent.
Our client schools are looking for specialist LSAs to work with pupils that need extra support.
During this role you can expect to:
- Support students by providing them with 1:1 assistance
- Monitor the behaviour and progress of these pupils
- Support a range of SEN conditions such as ASC, MLD, non-verbal
- Provide students with encouragement with the aim of helping to improve behaviour in and outside of the classroom
- Work closely with class teachers and SENCOs
An ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience working with SEN students specifically in challenging behaviour and working within an SEMH/ SEN Specialist School, or in a similar setting
- A patient and nurturing manner, with the dedication to providing these pupils with the extra support they require
- Recent relevant training or qualifications
For more on information on this role please contact Jess Cummins at the Teaching Personnel Essex branch on #removed#. Alternatively, to apply directly please follow the links provided.