Company: THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE #323
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Center Directors at The Learning Experience influence the growth and development of both children and teachers. They create an environment of collaboration and community, encouraging everyone to thrive. Role Responsibilities:
- Identifies, schedules and interviews teacher candidates; Builds networks of external future talent
- Conducts classroom observations, evaluations, and provides feedback that motivates and encourages learning.
- Manages team to ensure TLE curriculum is executed in alignment with brand standards;
- Uses a growth mindset to train, coach and develop for the future
- Listens objectively to employee concerns and plans a recommended course of action
- Builds and communicates weekly schedules
- Daily management of classroom ratios
- Manages new hire paperwork and all employee files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Builds and communicates center schedules to ensure appropriate ratios are always intact and labor is effectively managed to budget.
- Leads tour with prospective families, highlighting key features and points of difference of our curriculum, teacher tenure/quality, etc.
- Regularly communicates with families regarding student progress
- Executes “parent pleasers”
- Execution of our Show and Tell
- Regularly audits and maintains all records and files for students and teachers
- Ensures the physical environment and health/safety standards are full compliance with local and state licensing regulations
- Manages relationships with state licensors and conducts center evaluations
- Responsible for accident/incident reporting
- Medication management
- Conducts monthly emergency safety drills
- Manages new customer administration and files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Two or more years of center leadership/management experience highly preferred. At least one year of center leadership/management experience required.
- Must have professional teaching experience with infants to preschool children.
- Bachelor's degree in ECE or related field highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations.
- CPR and First Aide Certification highly preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.