Residential Property Paralegal - London
A law firm are now looking for a Residential Property Paralegal to join their Property practice in the City. This is an unmissable opportunity for an ambitious Residential Property Paralegal to gain hand-on experience at an award-winning law firm.
The firm's practice are highly renowned for their expertise across a wide range of residential property law. As a Residential property Paralegal, you will be required to assist the fee earners in the team with various tasks and provide crucial administrative support. The successful residential property paralegal will need to adopt a collaborative and flexible approach to proactively contribute to the success of the Practice.
• Performing legal research using a variety of legal research tools for case law, legislation, commentary, and practical guidance.
• Helping with conflicts checks and file opening as required.
• Assisting with transaction documents management, including property title deeds, extranet and data room administration.
• Assisting with proof-reading and cross-referencing exercises in legal transaction documentation.
• Minimum 2.1 Law Degree/GDL
• Previous Property experience in a law firm
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to manage multiple priorities/deadlines
• Strong communication skills
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jack Tierney for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful