My client is recruiting a 2nd Line Wintel Engineer for a position based in Birmingham. This position will be working for a Managed Service provider who are currently experiencing high growth.
Professional/Personal Skills and Experience:
- Has a track record of delivering success in a similar role within an IT or professional services business.
Has good knowledge and operational understanding of the following technologies:
- Windows operating systems (Server/Desktop)
- AD experience
- Microsoft SQL server configuration and administration
- good understanding of LAN and WAN network technologies
- Incident, Problem and Change Management from an operational perspective, ITIL v3 experience desirable.
- Is client and solution focused and is prepared to go the extra mile to resolve client issues.
- Has the ability to listen effectively, to diagnose a client's problem and find an appropriate solution.
- Capable of being highly responsive were required, has a strong sense of urgency and a commitment to follow through.
- An effective communicator who engages with the business and makes a valuable contribution to its success.
- Shows a strong interest in the technologies the Company uses and continually develops knowledge of those and new ones for the benefit of the business and its clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively at all levels
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
RECOMMENDATIONS:- If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.
To apply send an updated CV or call me directly on (see below).
Role: 2nd Line Wintel Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.