Licensing Enforcement Officers
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Bolton Council to appoint a Licensing Enforcement Officer to their Regulatory Services.
3 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Location - Bolton, BL1 1UA.
Hours - Full Time Position. (37 Hours Per Week)
Rate of Pay - £14.62 per hour - Negotiable following a successful interview.
About the Role;
To carry out efficiently and effectively a range of Regulatory Services duties in order to maintain, improve and promote safe and healthy living, working and trading conditions throughout the borough.
- Work as part of a team on specified Regulatory Services work and related issues as required.
- Undertake and assist in informal and formal enforcement action as necessary, including the gathering of evidence, interviewing witnesses and defendant's, preparing of documents for legal proceedings and attendance in Court as required.
- Utilise available new technology to carry out Regulatory Services work as required.
- Undertake, as directed by management, responsibilities in all aspects of the Service's work and in particular the following areas of enforcement work across the borough.
- Continually review, develop and improve systems, processes and services in support of the council's pursuit of excellence in service delivery.
- Accept everyone has a right to his or her distinct identity.
- Use processes and put processes in place to generate a learning environment.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport, etc.)
- Reference contact details covering your last Three years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- Full Driving License and access to a vehicle.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.