Reports to: Project Manager
- This position requires you to be efficient in installing crown moulding, baseboards, installing doors. stair work, built-ins on site, and installing cabinetry with the lowest margin of error.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Studies blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information pertaining to type of material required, such as lumber or fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated.
- Marks cutting and assembly lines on materials.
- Erects framework for structures.
- Fits and installs prefabricated window frames, doors, doorframes, weather stripping, interior and exterior trim, and finish hardware, such as locks, letter drops, and kick plates.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Active listneing and learning
- Complex problem solving
Role: Finish Carpenter
Apply for this job now.