$118.75 to $137.50 hourly
Software Developers in the Fort Worth, Texas area who are talented and detail oriented will find what they're looking for in this long-term temporary opportunity. This position requires the chosen candidate to be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. Applicants with a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team are strongly preferred. This role is with a company in the Aerospace field.
- Do business with Scrum team to submit meticulous work estimates
- Consistently enact code-review and join up with other developers
- Present clear and consistent conversation around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Adjust and present production support
- Can you maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems? This job might be for youJob Requirements:
- Less than one year of experience
- It is preferred for applicants to have familiarity with scrum
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) are required for success at this position
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
- Applicants should have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- Applicants should have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- .NET experience
- Adeptness in C#
- Proficiency in MATLAB
- Solid understanding of LabView
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Foundational knowledge in C Sharp Programming (C#)
- Applicants who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments are preferred
- Applicants with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., are preferred
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.