Caden is a consumer data advocacy startup, currently operating in stealth mode. We're led by industry veterans, backed by powerhouse investors, and crewed by the brightest minds in the game. We exist to make the internet a better place for all.
This position reports into the Product group and plays a pivotal role in our product roadmap and strategy. Your work will contribute to creating intuitive, engaging experiences for our users and identifying new opportunities for our brands. Strong communication skills, a mind for consumer psychology and a curious, disciplined mind are the primary traits that will help you succeed at Caden.
What You'll Do
- Prepare study plans, surveys, and interview scripts for a large journey mapping exercise across multiple business units
- Plan and facilitate stakeholder and user interviews
- Synthesize research into journey mapping diagrams, interaction theories, and prototyping guidelines
- Identify and present themes, findings, and opportunities
What You Have Done
- 6+ years of UX/Design Research experience
- BFA/BS degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- High confidence in discussing your research, your findings, and your process
- Experience in a high-growth, venture-backed startup setting
Powered by JazzHR