The Client Support Representative works on-site at our marketing & promotional events and provides support to the team at our corporate headquarters here in California. We specialize in customer retention and customer acquisitions for our clientele. Our clients span across a wide variety of industries, home improvement, telecommunications, and green energy.
In this entry level role, the Client Support Representative will use their eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist the on-site marketing team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company’s overall marketing plan.
· Execute marketing plans and operational functions to company standards
· Participate in product/service knowledge training provided to marketing teams on behalf of management
· Execute client presentation directives and standards to sales team members
· Assist customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services
· Gain knowledge of marketing and branding strategy of all new clients the company acquires. Apply knowledge of the product and brand to develop customized marketing strategies for client directives
· Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
· Build knowledge of the marketing systems implemented for each client campaign
· Assist the market manager with any day to day administrative support as requires
In this role you will be the face of our company and we expect the highest level of professionalism possible. A self-motivated team player you may be just the person we are looking for. Team Work, Dependability, Apparent Motivation and Ethics are an integral part of all positions with Relentless.
· Leadership experience including the ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Strong problem solving skills with an understanding of the impact that the Client Services team has on the company
· Demonstrates initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
· Utilize clear verbal and written communications skills
· Suggest process improvements with continued attention to client and control guidelines
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or a minimum of six months customer service, marketing or related experience
· Ability to effectively present information to customer, clients and other employees
· Possess basic mathematical skills
· Possess basic computer and computer software skills
· Ability to apply good judgment in dealing with problem solving and carrying out directives
· 1-2 years relevant marketing, customer service experience preferred
· Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills
· Ability to uphold highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
· Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
Role: Client Support Representative - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.