Currently, we're expanding our team in Miami Beach, FL in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
- Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally de-escalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.(R) environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
- Award-winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS(R)
- Recognize high-performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award-winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits (Vision, Medical, Dental, 401k) and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must have Florida Class D Security License
- 2 Years Condo Supervisor experience and or Law Enforcement
- Must be computer literate
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- MVR, Drug test, and background screen will be processed post-employment offer
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have reliable transportation
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Ability to investigate any situation in a timely manner
Thank you for you interest in working for US Security Associates.
Role: Condominium Director of Security Needed
Location: Miami Beach,
Apply for this job now.