UK / Remote based
Salary £60k - £80k plus bonus OTE £100k +
We are recruiting for a well invested, high growth, entrepreneurial international company who are looking for a Sales Engineer to join their UK team. The ideal candidate will be technically savvy and be sales aware. You will be working within a wider team to help drive revenue growth by preparing and delivering compelling presentations / Architecting and implementing Proof of Concepts.
As Sales Engineer, you will support sales process by achieving the “technical close” in complex solutions. The Sales Engineer role collaborates closely with Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Engineering and other technical support resources to ensure proposed new business include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities -
- Attend and participate in customer discovery calls with Account Managers
- Responsible for development and delivery of presentations based on client needs
- Undertake 'Proof of Concept' projects which are sometimes part of pre-sales process
- Attending webinars and conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical questions
- Able to convince customers, new clients and partners of the technical validity and value add
- Create repeatable and reusable demo content for internal users
- Provide technical consulting advice for in-flight projects to both clients and internal team
Sales Engineer Profile
The successful candidate will have a background in technology, preferably in one of the following - integration / Data / API's / Ecommerce / ERP
- Qualification in a technology discipline or similar level experience
- 2+ years' experience
- Working knowledge of Enterprise level platforms
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills for solving complex technical and business problems
- Consultative approach
The Sales Engineer role offers a great career opportunity to work for company who are going from strength to strength and have further investment planned for the business and their employees.
Please contact Vicky Heard or Rob Lock on 01743 234029 or email #removed#-it.co.uk /