Growing company seeking high energy, custom focused, and operationally minded individual to fill our Accounts Receivable Supervisor Position. Candidates must have a hands-on approach with an ability to creatively solve problems.
- Recruit, Train, and Maintain Staff of 15-25 associates.
- Manage approximately 6-7K customer debts, shifting resources of staff and priorities depending on AR position.
- Analyze trends and departmental performance to best position the department to offer unrivaled service while adhering to and focusing on staying profitable.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout all Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Negotiate with Clients on non-payment cases.
- Establish and organize department priorities, while maintaining the ability to recognize and adapt when the business calls or it.
- Must be able to quickly identify bad debt situations.
- Strong customer-facing communicator skills.
- Ability to think and manage strategically.
- Candidates must exhibit a high level of situation awareness and ability to react and willingness to learn customer service side of the business as they will work closely with the Customer Supervisor, and be asked to fill in on occasion.
- Must have ability to utilize staff’s versatility to execute a wide range of priorities and communicate to superiors when in need of help. Applicants should be willing and able to cross departmental lines while solving problems and communicating along the way.
Since 1948, CBC Group has been in business selling inspirational product to churches and retailers worldwide. CBC Group is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, with a state of the art call center and distribution center in Lewisburg, Tennessee. We are continually growing our business by acquiring various gift and religious companies.
Role: Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Apply for this job now.