A role has become available for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor. Our client is a fast paced, busy, high volume manufacturing organisation, easily accessible.
This is an interesting opportunity, and will give you invaluable experience into such a unique production environment. There is also a strong possibility that this could become permanent.
- Maintenance of ISO 14001
- Support Managers to ensure legal compliance and non-compliance
- Identification of continuous improvements
- Represent the Company with local and national Health Safety and Environmental bodies
- Manage and control the company’s recycling and waste management procedures
- Ensure legal compliance
- Ensure statutory requirements are upheld, i.e.:- COSHH, RIDDOR, REACH and Risk Assessments
- Plan and manage HSE Audits
- Customer and supplier liaison
- It is essential that you have the relevant Health, Safety and Environmental qualifications in order to support your experience
- You will have gained your experience from within a manufacturing industry sector
- Knowledge of Risk Assessments
- Exposure to COSHH, RIDDOR and REACH
- Auditing experience
- Energy and pace
- A true passion for Health and Safety
There would be no better time to join this organisation, your experience will be embraced and you will be positively encouraged to continue to progress your own skills and experience. There may be a strong possibility that this role will become permanent.
Keywords:- HSE Advisor, HSE Officer, Health safety and Environmental Officer, Health Safety and Environmental Advisor, HSE Specialist, Health Safety and Environmental Specialist, HSE Manager, Health Safety and Environmental Manager
Role: Health Safety and Environmental Advisor
Job Type: Contract
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.