Company: PIONEER SELECTION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £36,036 per year + Pension and Healthcare
Production Shift Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Shift Manager to join a blue chip manufacturing company in Newcastle. My client is currently undergoing a £20 million pound investment into the site with 3 brand new production lines being installed. This a chance for a Proudction Shift Manager to join a fantastic company and start to excel their career within the food industry. The ideal candidate will need to have come from a production background and have experience with GMP and HACCP, also will need to have experience with food safety.
Skills required for the Production Shift Manager:
- Must have had experience within Production.
- Leadership/Management experience.
- Must have worked in a manufacturing background.
- Experience with GMP and HACCP.
- ILM Level 2 qualification.
- IOSH Qualification.
The Production Shift Manager will benefit from:
- State of the art modern site
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field and now supply their products nationally.
- Ample training courses and progression development.
- Investment from the company.
- Competative Salary.
- Clear progression path within the company.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan and training and development.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.