Are you looking for an organisation you can grow with? Do you have experience within Credit Control? Are you tenacious and on the hunt for an organisation who will invest in you? Hybrid working your thing ?
REED have a wonderful opportunity for someone with OR without Credit Control experience to join a rapidly evolving, innovative organisation on the brink of very exciting things.
The role :
To work alongside the Credit Control manager in a small team, focusing on the running of the Credit Control department. A broad role with opportunities for development for the right person.
Salary : 23-24k
Hybrid working ( 3 days office / 2 days from home ) : 8am – 5pm
Key responsibilities will include:
- To manage and maintain the sales ledger
- Learn and adhere to all credit control and relevant company procedures and policies
- Ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments as per Group Credit Policy
- Dealing with ‘held orders’ on daily basis and releasing where necessary
- Dealing with customer queries to close down effectively, liaising with other departments and keeping query log updated
- Taking credit card payments for customers’ orders or invoices
- Dealing with new accounts, establishing an agreed credit limit with the Credit Manager
- Reviewing existing customers credit limit and terms
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records on customer master
- Assist the Group Credit Manager with any monthly reporting requirements
- To inform the Group Credit Manager immediately of all important developments and/or problems and report on the status of the ledgers and customers’ accounts on a regular basis
- Assist with annual audit of sales ledger
- Assist with other areas of the finance team such as accounts payable as and when required
Please get in touch today if this is of interest