SEO & Analytics Specialist
Dorset - Commutable from Bournemouth, Poole, Ringwood, Wimborne
A great opportunity has arisen for a digital marketing professional, with excellent experience in SEO and analytics to join a leading and well known B2C brand. This is a varied and hands on role and will involve working to deliver high quality online activity to improve their results and brand.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all SEO and digital analytics functions
- Lead all technical SEO tactics such as keyword strategy, analysis and recommendations, link building, and providing insights for their content strategy in order to increase rankings on all major search engines.
- Take ownership of all natural search activity, including technical, on page and off page SEO techniques, as well as providing the marketing team with insight into maximising campaign performance.
- Be the expert for all marketing data, working on statistical analysis, paying attention to econometrics, deep dive analytics and booking conversion data.
- Daily management, reporting and implementation of Google Analytics, Google Search console and Tag Manager
- Liaise closely with specialist agencies
Skills and experience:
Requirements: SEO, Analytics, commercial awareness, Digital Marketing