My Client based in Welwyn Garden City are currently recruiting for a Workshop Administrator the main duties:
The overarching purpose is to provide comprehensive administration services to the Workshop/Contracts.
This will include supporting the manager with the provision of timely data, taking responsibility for the accurate processing of job card information and providing support for vehicle scheduling and invoicing and liaising with our clients and third party providers.
Key component parts being:
- Ensure all fleet and Plant Due dates are met and planned into the workshops accordingly
- To open and close job cards in a timely manner
- To accurately process and maintain records
- To programme work into the workshop as required
- Dealing with phone calls and queries
- Preparing statistics and figures for reporting purposes
- Develop working relationships with third party providers and ensure knowledge of the corresponding service level agreements
- Support the procurement of parts/services
- Providing reception cover as required
- Support workshops to implement and communicate health and safety reporting processes
- Support the Operations Team as required
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook