Title: Electrical Completion Execution Specialist
Location: Doha, Qatar
Duration: 20 Months
Part A: Job Specification
" Organize the witnessing of the Completion activities (PreComm and Comm).
" Supervise Electrical completion activities and maintain good coordination for daily site activities with other parties.
" Assist the Contractor for Completion dossiers management.
" Initiate and follow up clearance of Punch List, highlight technical problem encountered and provide technical expertise to speed up PL clearance.
" Approve the test records and verify updating on PIMS database accordingly.
" Ensure the Red Line Mark-up are done on relevant drawings and documents.
" Permanently liaise with OPS personnel participation to testing and witnessing of the activities.
" Report immediately any unexpected event which may affect the commissioning activities.
Reporting and Relationships
" Reports to: NFPS I1P1 - Commissioning Completion Lead
" Direct reports: Commissioning Completion Lead
" Internal: NFPS Project Team, OTS, Operation Team
" NFPS I1P1 Contractor
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
" Review of all PC&C documentation, procedures, drawings, etc related to the equipment to be tested.
" During the FAT, as one of the Company Representatives, permanently act in a professional way under the Company Code of Conduct.
" Ensure effectiveness of Electrical Completion activities; Planning, tools, Spare parts, PTW, JSA...
" Monitor and follow-up Master Planning both ONSHORE and OFFSHORE to ensure sequence and progress are in line with projects schedule
" Interface with OPS for witnessing.
" Experience in OFFSHORE operated facilities
" Understanding of all aspects of oil and gas production operations with an established and proven track record as a Electrical Completion Engineer
" Experience in Asian Yards is an advantage
" Attend Package FAT when required
Generic Accountabilities - All Employees
Safety Health & Environment
" Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards.
" Contribute to the development of Qatari employees. This accountability is a condition of employment for expatriate employees.
" Ensure all activities undertaken comply with anti - trust and competition laws and the Company firewall policies and procedures.
Key Job Accountabilities
1) Subject Matter Expert for Electrical commissioning.
2) Establish and be custodian of client's corporate commissioning framework.
3) Define, develop and implement and continuously improve completions and commissioning philosophies, standard documentation and procedures and Electricales and go-buys.
4) Custodian of the Electrical Completion execution both ONSHORE and OFFSHORE.
5) Management of internal and external interfaces with client counterparty, Vendor class and Statutory Regulatory bodies.
6) Responsible for Corporate HSE Input for Electrical Completion.
7) Assist Engineering with FAT support documenting all findings into database
8) Interface with operations in the turnover of Mechanical Acceptance Package and certificates.
Part B: Person Specification - Minimum Requirements
" Technical Diploma in Electrical
Knowledge and/or Experience
" Minimum 15 years experience in Commissioning within the Oil and Gas Industry with minimum 5 years as Electrical execution specialist
" Experience with major EPC Contractors and fabrication activities in Asia yards.
" Experience in commissioning execution and specially; MV/LV SwitchGear and Power Generation System (GTG).