COMPANY: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £27 000 - £28 000
A great opportunity has arisen for a Legal Administrator / Legal Assistant looking for their first permanent Paralegal role in a City law firm.
The firm seek someone with some prior Legal Assistant or Paralegal experience and a genuine interest in Real Estate to join their well-respected team.
The firm are keen to train the successful Paralegal up, so this is an excellent opportunity to learn.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with the drafting and issuing of contracts, both for Real Estate and Construction matters
- Opening and closing files
- Organising meetings
- Drafting and proof reading legal documentation, such as leases, transaction reports and licenses to alter
- Trial preparation for property litigation matters
- Legal research
- Educated to LLB / GDL or currently studying the CILEX
- 3-6 months prior paralegal / legal assistant experience, ideally in a commercial practice area
- Demonstrable interest in Real Estate
You’ll be working as part of a small, collegiate team with a good work/life balance.
As you can see, this Real Estate Paralegal position is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a role with lots of responsibility. Please apply today to be considered.