Do you have experience in paid or unpaid caregiving? Are you caring, patient, compassionate, reliable and caring? If you're seeking a career to make a difference, to work for a company that cares, and to serve your local community, we're excited to welcome you to interview so, come join our great Care team.
Right at Home is a Premier national and international Home Care Organization. We are excited to grow our locally-owned and operated San Jose Agency. We offer a family-like environment with responsiveness and full support to our Caregivers. What do we offer?
· Right at home University program paid training will give you opportunity to learn specific conditions (Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Dementia etc.)
· Premium pay on weekends
· Flexible work/life balance.
· Weekly pay with direct deposit.
· Paid sick leave
· Preferred location
· Referral bonuses and rewards are offered to all our staff!
· Mileage reimbursement
· Supplemental Benefits (dental/vision) to eligible caregivers
· Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or incontinence care, bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, dressing)
· Ambulation Safety Supervision
· Meal preparation
· Medication reminders
· Drive clients to appointments and/or grocery store
· Take clients on walks/exercise regimen
· Light housekeepingDesired Qualifications:
· Registered Home Care Aide,
· Live Scanned and Provide TB Tested/COVID vaccinated
· Have reliable transportation
· Ability to care for seniors in their homes and willingness to learnIf you have a passion for seniors and have professional OR personal experience caring for a loved one, come join our RAH San Jose CARE Team.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.