Whether you’re a licensed agent looking for a stronger sales support system to help you grow your business or a highly professional salesperson who’d like to be in the insurance business but needs a start; we’d like to talk to you.
The successful candidate could be a currently licensed insurance agent with experience and the drive to be a higher performer, or someone with strong qualifications in consultative sales, the willingness and ability to learn, and the long term perspective to spend 3-5 years building the foundation of a rewarding lifetime profession.
We offer market leading products, and expert support staff in a beautiful office with a family atmosphere. For an existing agent we provide the support of an excellent customer service team, and a competitive commission package along with medical, vision, profit sharing and 401k benefits. For a trainee we offer a full training and support program designed to launch your career including a base salary while training and commission structure to grow your income over time. Medical, vision, profit sharing and 401k benefits are also included.
The successful trainee candidate should expect modest first year earnings, somewhere in the $36-$50k range. This is a long term process for long term minded producers. (Agents who own their existing books of business are also encouraged to respond.)
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Prospect to develop new business in the Commercial or Ag Insurance market; including “cold” prospecting.
- Qualify new business opportunities
- Propose best fit solutions using appropriate products.
- Present solutions and cost to business owners.
- Coordinate with customer service department to bind coverage.
- Provide customer service throughout the underwriting process.
- Follow up for long term client satisfaction, retention, and referrals.
- Proven success in business-to-business sales.
- Experience with large, complex sales.
- Experience in relationship building and long selling cycles.
- Basic knowledge of the concept of insurance.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sales prospecting abilities
- Patience and long term view
- Base salary (Trainee), plus commission.
- Medical, vision, profit sharing and 401k benefits.
- Unlimited long term growth potential.
- Reputable, professional company.
Mackey & Mackey Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mackey & Mackey Insurance, a trusted leader in the Commercial and Agricultural insurance market throughout Central California with offices in Hanford and Morro Bay, is adding new agents or agent trainees from our Hanford headquarters.
Family-Owned, Independent Insurance Agency with offices in Hanford & Morro Bay, CA. We strive everyday to be the absolute best place to work and to buy insurance.
Role: Commercial Insurance Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.