We are looking for an Azure and Identity Solutions Architect with a solid understanding of ancillary technologies such as Active Directory. This position will be the lead MIM architect, requiring the creation of design documents, solution and code development and testing. There will also be the opportunity to work on Microsoft cloud technologies such as Azure SSPR, SSO, IaaS and PaaS solutions. This position will be remote while requiring some travel to customer sites. The travel is expected to be below 25%.
- 5+ years of experience implementing Identity Management Solutions.
- 3+ years of experience implementing Forefront / Microsoft Identity Manager (FIM/MIM) with multiple reference implementations.
- 3+ years of coding experience with C#, .NET, and IIS.
- 5+ years of support experience with Windows 2012 and above
- Working knowledge of other technology infrastructure components, including but not limited to operating systems MS SCCM/SCOM, TCP/IP, Firewall rules, SSL, system management / monitoring SNMP.
- Advanced Level experience with PowerShell, and/or shell scripting capabilities as well as MS SQL
- Azure Active Directory (AAD), MFA and SSO Apps
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Active Directory synchronization mechanisms (AAD Connect)
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers
Additional expertise is a plus
- Office 365
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- SharePoint 2013/2016
- SQL 2012/2014/2016
- Microsoft Azure
- Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Systems Center Configuration Manager
- Windows Deployment Server (WDS)
- Multi-factor authentication server
- Application compatibility testing
Forsyte IT Solutions delivers a highly available and scalable cloud based IT solution using Microsoft technology that is secure and provides value. As our name implies, we are forward thinking and advanced in our understanding of the tools and strategies available to safeguard and optimize IT environments.
We focus our efforts on increasing client profits and cash flow through reduced IT operational and capital costs. Our solutions reduce risks, increase organizational efficiency, improve system availability and enhance overall IT performance.
We achieve results for our clients by transitioning traditionally unstable and unsecured client/server-break/fix infrastructures into well protected and proactively managed hosted environments.
With Forsyte IT Solutions, server crashes, upgrades, and hardware and software problems are eliminated. There is no servers to manage, no software to install, no computers to maintain, and no upgrades to perform, because it's all handled by us.
Forsyte IT Solutions relieves your company of all of the mundane daily IT responsibilities.
Role: Microsoft Identity Manager - Systems Architect
Apply for this job now.