Looking to use your skills with an industry leader? In the Revo Management Group Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You’ll also be taught how to lead a sales team, be responsible for P&L, and develop a plan to grow the business - all while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. You’ll have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our performance-based promotions, you’ll have real opportunity as well. Join the company that has repeatedly been recognized as a great place to launch a career.
This is where it all starts!
Entry Level Management Training Program Opportunities:
- The chance to run your own campaign and share in the profits you help create
- Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
- Rapid promotion based on performance
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
During your first year, you'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Nearly 100% of all our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees and helped define their own career path that took them to where they are today. Day-to-day responsibilities include actively participating in everything from sales, marketing and customer service to operations and finance. As you progress, you’ll be evaluated every step of the way. And upon successful completion, you can expect rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions. Thanks to our entrepreneurial philosophy, there’s absolutely nothing holding you back. Your own initiative and capabilities, coupled with your ability to think on your feet and market effectively, will dictate how fast you advance.
- Must have participation or work experience in any of the following: work experience in a customer service, retail or commission sales environment, OR participation or leadership in athletic/team activities, OR membership or leadership in community, social or academic organizations OR military leadership experience.
- Must be available to work an average of 48 hours per week.
- Must be personable and customer service oriented.
- Must be available for a start date within the next 2 weeks
Revo Management is a Marketing firm dedicated to Brand Consultancy and Customer Acquisition for our clients. We consistently bring our clients' brands to the forefront of their respective industries through our personalized approach to their marketing campaigns. Each campaign is not only tailored to their individual needs, but also a TEAM approach is taken to each account.
Revo Management has developed a successful training program that is designed to produce top- notch team members for the national accounts of new and existing clients. As we continue to grow so does our need for these leaders in our business. Each training program is hands on and dedicated to fostering the best in each individual in a team environment.
Role: Entry Level Management Trainee - 2018 Grads Welcome!
Apply for this job now.