Position Summary :-
The Senior Engineer plays an essential role in the process of understanding customer needs, translating them into requirements, & formulating affordable solutions, and works closely with the customers, program office and engineering staff to create solutions with the best value for the customers consistent with our client's business goals.
Essential Functions :-
- Manage multiple design projects. The systems are designed for applications in radar, communications, and others.
- Work to develop solutions for the customer.
- Establish needs and coordinate with other disciplines and office personnel to ensure that these requirements are met.
- Assist and mentor support staff in the fundamentals of Electrical design, calculations, and preparation of construction documentation.
- Prepare technical reports, construction cost estimates, cost analysis, material cost & timing estimates, and design specifications.
- Inspect the installation, modification, testing, and operation of electrical equipment.
- Supervise technicians, programmers, and other engineers.
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, with 10+ years of experience is preferred.
- Significant experience with proposals, customer interaction, systems design & analysis, systems engineering processes, Radio Frequency System Design, Specification development & interpretation, microwave communications, designing shaped reflectors, feeds, frequency selective surfaces, multi-band feeds and array design is preferred.
- Hands-on experience using a variety of Antenna Test Ranges.
- Strong background in Microwave Antenna design is required.
- Familiarity with MATLAB, GRASP, HFSS, and other tools.
- Ability to take diverse specifications in RF (G/T, EIRP, AESA, PESA).
- Strong analytical skills to understand complex technical systems and problem solve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR