General Manager - Fine-Dining Manhattan Restaurant in NYC
Salary: $95,000-$105,000 PTO, Sicks Days, Medical & Vision
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known restaurant group as a General Manager. My client has successfully opened several iconic restaurants in the USA and around the globe. They are fast paced, on trend and a great brand to be associated with!
The ideal General Manager will possess the following qualities:
- 3-5 years General Manager or Assistant General Manager experience in busy fine-dining settings
- Independent, self-motivated thinker with owner mentality
- Must have extensive background in the NYC restaurant scene
- Possess strong understanding of restaurant financials
- Experienced in forecasting
- Experienced in dynamic scheduling
- Has strong understanding of cost controls
- Understanding and experienced in beverage purchasing, managing cost, and maintaining inventory
- Full availability, must be able to work weekends and holidays
If you'd like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Becky at COREcruitment. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be considered, and candidates must have the right to live and work in the USA to be considered.