Company: FRONT ROW RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Due to growth and an internal promotion my client, one of the UK's leading insurers, currently seeks a talented Claims Relationship Manager to join their Group Protection team. The role involves supporting and account managing a range of large blue-chip corporate company's and duties will include:
- Providing a high level of service by developing strong relationships with direct clients and employee benefit brokers
- Providing regular MI reports to clients regarding claims with the aim of helping them to identify and understand trends within their business and instigate improvements in absence management
- Close liaison with Claims Assessors in helping them to handle more complex cases and acting as an escalation point
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing teams with new business initiatives
- Regular presentations to corporate clients outlining schemes performance and claims data
- Managing complaints when necessary and identifying areas for service and process improvement
Applicants will possess proven experience in the Group Protection sector along with strong knowledge of products such as Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life cover. You will possess excellent communication skills, good understanding of medical conditions, along with investigative and rehabilitation services.
This represents a great opportunity to secure a senior role within an outstanding Insurer and employer offering a generous remuneration package, excellent working environment and genuine prospects for career development.