We are seeking a Class A CDL Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Cell-Crete, a pioneer of the light-weight insulating concrete industry,
dates back to 1956 when its founder, Louis C.G. Fisher developed a light-weight concrete flooring system for apartment buildings. Called Elastizell, this new flooring technology filled the need in wood-frame
apartments for providing sound insulation in the raised floor-ceiling
assembly replacing the ineffectual “sound board”. Within five years the
Elastizell Floor system became the nation’s standard method for
providing sound attenuated wood frame multi-story buildings.
Role: Class A CDL Driver
Apply for this job now.