Who We Are
At Realty World Cosser & Associates we uphold an ongoing commitment to providing an elevated level of personal service. Our clients come first, and as a result, they are able to achieve more than they ever dreamed with their real estate investment.
We believe a supportive company culture is the mark of a truly successful of a real estate company. Our real estate professionals become their best when they are given ample opportunities to grow. We provide the education, support, systems, and structure to help them reach their fullest potential. We also believe there is nothing more critical than creating strong, personal connections in our workplace, in our communities, and with our clients.
Who You Are
A Real Estate Outside Sales Professional is a real estate agent who manages all aspects of a home purchase and sale. Buying or selling a home can be a daunting process for clients, so they depend on sales professionals to give them expert advice on how to market and sell their home and how to find a new home that is of good value and meets their needs. As an Outside Sales Professional, you will come up with creative ideas to make your clients' home stand out amongst other homes so they can sell it quickly and for a favorable deal.
The ideal sales professional will be an innovative and creative thinker. Strong communication skills and an ability to build quality relationships with clients is critical to the role.
In this role, you will...
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media, and in-person meetings.
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other parts of the real estate process.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects.
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow-up on real estate transactions.
- Manage marketing and advertising through websites, mail-outs, and open houses.
As a company, we will...
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.