California Closets is looking for creative, enthusiastic sales professionals to join the expansion of our design team in the Nassau/Queens county area. We offer a salaried training program, provide you with leads and make appointments based on your availability and proximity to the client.
As a California Closets Design Consultant, you will work with clients either in their home or our showroom, providing expert knowledge on organizing every area of their home.
We believe exceptional design transforms people's lives. We see home as more than a place - it is a source of comfort and refuge, a space for connection and celebration. Everything we do at California Closets is rooted in our commitment to offer quality custom storage solutions that help people become better versions of themselves, with more time and space to focus on what matters most.
Design Consultant Responsibilities and Duties
• In-home sales and consulting
• Measuring of client's closets/home offices/rooms
• Helping clients design custom storage solutions to fit their specific needs
• Working with interior designers, decorators and architects
• Meeting and exceeding achievable sales goals
• Tuesday-Saturday work week or a combination of 5 work days
Design Consultant Qualifications and Skills
- Successful sales track record
- Passionate about design and helping people get organized, detail oriented
- Outgoing personality, ability to make customers feel comfortable
- Confident and able to make the sale
- Computer savvy
- Exceptional salaried training program
- Company provided leads, no cold calling
- On-going training and support
- A fun, flexible and rewarding career
- Medical/Dental/Life/401k with match
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year