Social Worker – Kildare, adult mental health
Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for a social worker for a maternity leave locum assignment non behalf of a service for adult with a range of mental health conditions.
It is expected that the assignment could potentially be for a 12 month period.
The successful applicant will work as part of the multi-disciplinary team that will endeavour to promote health and well-being, seek to encourage self-help in the local community and will foster advocacy and empowerment in order to address social inequalities.
- Making social work assessment of clients in community/residential settings
- Liaising with client to address the needs identified.
- Provide advice and support on various issues such as parenting, relationship issues, separation, loss and bereavement.
- Provide emotional support to the clients with mental health issues and direction to the appropriate service in the community.
- Facilitating self-help and carers support groups.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker with CORU registration
- University placement experience in mental health or Primary Care setting will be considered
- Excellent knowledge of legislation within the area
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence is desirable
For further information, please forward your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Brian in confidence on [... Click Apply...]
Visit [... Click Apply...] for more Social Work jobs