An exciting position has become available in our London office for a motivated and results orientated Manager to oversee our successful White Collar division based in London, St Paul's.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to lead our well-established White Collar division that has been established for over 20 years. This team currently consists of a mixture of experienced and Trainee Recruitment Consultants and is possession of long lasting and established client relationships across London and surroundings. As a business, we are currently prioritising looking for a White Collar Team Manager to grow and expand the team as well as maintain the consistently good billings within the division.
Applicants are invited to those who:
- Have worked within recruitment either a managerial role or Senior Consultant role
- Have experience working within the White Collar Construction sector
- Is good motivator and encourage the team to work towards targets and personal goals as well as providing an outstanding service to clients and candidates
- Always respect the company values which are to be honest, respectful and reliable whilst working in the office, when meeting clients and especially when liaising with candidates.
- Be results-oriented and have the ability to plan for short and long term targets and have a strategic way of planning for targets to be achieved
- Is able to produce management reports on your team's performance and report back to Board of Directors
Day to day duties:
- Liaise with Senior Management team to produce yearly, monthly and weekly targets for yourself and the team
- Liaise with warm and cold clients so they are aware of all the business verticals
- Identify and approach new clients through business development or meetings with a goal of maximising the clients use of both white collar and blue collar for the team
- Ensure the team are thoroughly vetting, referencing, compliance and meeting candidates in an effective manor
- Ensure the team are constantly developing and learning which may include on the job training
- Agree target clients with members of staff and ensure target clients are being mapped and approached in the most effective way possible
- Ensure new team members are aware of the compliance procedure and ensure they are booked in to compliance training
- Conduct meetings to ensure the team are aware of their objectives and targets and what they need to achieve to hit target or exceed
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Professional recognition and benefits through our IRP Advocacy Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you feel your experience would be good for the role please feel free to apply directly, send an up to date CV or call Chloe Arnold on 07713308360 for a confidential chat.
Role: Team Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City, South East
Apply for this job now.