The Move In Coordinator/ Concierge for Active Adult (55+ living) plays an integral part in the sales process by working closely with the Community Manager and Sales Consultant/s. The main responsibility will be to do whatever is necessary to make the selling process more effective and the move in process more efficient. The Move In Coordinator plays a critical role in staying engaged with each depositor through actual move in to reduce the risk of cancellation. This person will participate in all aspects of sales and marketing for the community including the L.O.V.E. sales program fundamentals - daily sales huddles, discovery, tours, and creative follow up. The Move In Coordinator will contribute to the success of the community sales team’s achievement of year end budgeted occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals.
- Tour Support - Assists with tours when needed.
- Prospect Experience - Inspects tour path, model apartment(s), and leasing office on a regular basis in order to maximize appeal of the prospect experience.
- New Resident / Depositor Relations
- Meet and greet residents and families on the day of move in and ensure smooth process. Hand deliver move-in gift the day of move-in.
- Prepare and complete all paperwork related to new move-ins and renewals according to Greystar policy, including preparation of Move-in Packets.
- Process applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks.
- Coordinate the distribution of all Move-In paperwork to the appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate and communicate unit readiness with appropriate personnel to ensure timely move-ins.
- Set up resident folders.
- Assist with furniture measurements and placement.
- Coordinate moving services.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ambitious and energetic; willing to have fun; personable with the ability to build and develop relationships quickly.
- Very team-oriented with the ability to put the team and resident needs first by employing a “can do” attitude.
Founded in 1993, Greystar provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on international, regional and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.
Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we are able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our international platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.
Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we are constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients.
The Greystar team is more than 10,000 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities at #removed# EOE.
Role: Concierge (Overture West Ashley)
Apply for this job now.