ARE YOU A QUALIFIED TEACHING ASSISTANT TO A MINIMUM OF LEVEL 2?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FLEXIBLE WORK?
WE MAY HAVE THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU.
Vida Education are looking for qualified or experienced Secondary Teaching Assistants for day to day, short- and long-term supply work.
We currently have a high need for Teaching Assistants to work within a variety of secondary schools. We listen to our TA's and help them to find work in the key stage or year group which they would ideally like to work in.
Whether you are looking for a couple of days a week or full-time work, we will be able to help.
YOU WILL NEED TO.
- Have UK Right to Work Status.
- Hold a TA qualification or have relevant work experience.
- Complete a registration with Vida Education which includes holding a current Enhanced DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or you will be prepared to apply for a new ENHANCED DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
There are fantastic opportunities for teachers to work within excellent schools. If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for our roles, then please APPLY NOW!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH VIDA EDUCATION;
We are an experienced team and specialise in placing qualified teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants, school admin and clerical staff into positions across Lancashire and Cumbria.
- We offer excellent rates of pay, in line with your level of experience.
- AWR compliant.
- Experienced and dedicated consultants who take great pride in providing you a quality service.
- Free CPD accredited training courses including Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection & Prevent.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.
Vida Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. As an APSCo Compliance+ Accredited agency, all post holders are subject to checks in line with 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. These checks include but are not limited to; an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, qualifications check, references, UK Right to Work Status. Further information will be provided on application.
Vida Education is an equal opportunities employer and operates as an employment business in providing temporary or permanent job seeking services.