IT Manager - Job Opportunity
Salary: £45k - £50k plus benefits
Our client is a very successful Manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an experienced IT Manager to join their team.
The IT Manager willassume responsibility and ownership for the successful development, implementation and management of the company's IT systems and technical equipment, including the implementation, support, and maintenance of an ERP business system. This role will also contribute to the development of the Group's IT strategy.
IT Manager Skills / Experience -
- Hands on capability but also experienced in Strategic IT planning
- Prior experience of implementing a business wide ERP system
- Experience of taking ownership for IT and work pro-actively to continuously explore potential new IT software and systems
- To establish and maintain IT overhead and capital budgets to support the company's strategy and objectives.
- Minimum of five years' experience in an IT support role; experience of and an aptitude for working as a sole practitioner in an SME business
- Experience of working with IT outsource suppliers
- Good working knowledge of current IT security software packages
IT Manager responsibilities -
- Day to day management of IT function in the business
- Have primary responsibility and accountability for data security, retrieval, and access management for the business
- To ensure 100% availability and functionality for the ERP system
- Manage a triage system for dealing promptly and effectively with all IT requests/tickets, in order of business priority
- Management and maintenance of domain management for all relevant systems, including emails and website
IT Manager profile -
- Great communication skills at all levels
- Excellent planning, organisational and time-management skills
- Collaborative working style with colleagues throughout the busines, offer advice and assistance
- Positive and flexible approach
Fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established, growing business who offer a varied role and the opportunity to get involved and take ownership of large IT implementation project.
Please contact Rob Lock on 01743 234029 or #removed#-it.co.uk for further information