We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketing manager to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of analyzing territory reports, converting that information into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
• Build and manage a solid customer pipeline in assigned regions
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, through calls-to-action, community outreach and residential initiatives
• Optimize our marketing campaigns through all appropriate channels
• Establish clients into the region through campaigns focused on brand awareness and product education
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Proficiency in marketing, sales, business development and customer relations
• Bonus skills: adept to technology
Our goal at Merit Management is to maximize awareness of affordable low-carbon power and smarter technology. By directing our talents in support of a cause we can get behind, Merit Management ambassadors emanate enthusiasm. With us, it's easy for people to make informed choices that positively benefit their homes or businesses, as well as the planet. The bonds we build between likeminded people and a company with a sustainable vision is making the future brighter.
Role: Marketing Manager - Entry Level
Location: Orland Park,
Apply for this job now.