Temp to hire welding opportunities with a $100 sign on bonus.
The Welder is responsible for permanently joining metal parts by using heat to fuse the parts together. The most common welding job is spot welding, but may include MIG, TIG, Plasma, Arc, Electro-Stag and food grade stainless-steel.
- Set machine for various types and gauges of metal
- Make proper settings and adjustments per blueprint specifications
- Advise foreman of irregularities
- Responsible for quality of work and maintains safe and clean work area
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
Manpower helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
Location: Jefferson City,
Apply for this job now.