Pros2Plan has been retained by a large Grocery, Retail Chain to source for a Merchandise Presentation Process & Analytics Manager
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Salary: based on experience.
This position is responsible for assisting in the development, implementing and communicating current and future merchandise presentation processes, analytics, scorecards and systems to enable the core functions of Merchandise Presentation to drive efficiency and improve productivity of space.
Duties and Responsibilities (Key Deliverables):
- Manages issue resolution process among all functional areas to ensure continuous improvement, deadlines are met, standards are met and costs are reduced
- Create and manage processes and tools to ensure efficient/effective transition from corporate planning to store level execution
- Develop tools to measure productivity of space, remodel & new store space allocation that will assist in driving maximum productivity of space
- Manage the new store and remodel timeline process for the Merchandise Presentation team
- Develop criteria/guidelines for use of POG Generator
- Measure POG Generator results, communicate benefits and identify additional opportunities for use
- Assist in identification and lead development of new templates, methods, and processes changes to improve overall merchandise presentation
- Assist in managing the corporate Capital Project/Budget and develop ROI tools
- Assist in the creation and management of the overall Merchandise Presentation budget
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required
- Must be able to manage issue resolution, trouble shoot with process and systems
- Involvement in larger assortment projects a plus
Education: 4 years’ University or College Degree or commensurate retail experience.
Experience: Retail experience required.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Office computer skills; Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
- Ability to learn company systems and tools
- Knowledge of computer programming and/or statistics
- Working Experience and knowledge of JDA (Manugistics) Systems - Category Management, Merchandising & Assortment Planning modules (if not JDA, must have other relevant experience)
Pros2Plan, LLC, #removed#, a Spinnaker Management Group Company, #removed#, is a strategic staffing services firm that specializes in placing hard-to-find skills. We are headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. Our team has decades of Business and IT staffing experience and a global reach in sourcing talent.
We have deep experience in augmenting large and small teams, as well as key individuals to round out your staffing needs.
Finding specialized talent or skill sets that require deep process knowledge and hands-on technology experience is our niche. Our team places experienced consultants at competitive rates in a rapid response mode.
Our View - Pros2Plan is a global provider of permanent staff and consultants to support enterprise software and business. We work with exceptional people who have the depth, knowledge, and experience to assist companies in their critical areas of need. Our goal is to provide our clients with quality candidates within the allocated budget. We deliver the experienced individuals that bring deep process knowledge and technology expertise. Pros2Plan provides the resource that is the best fit, not just the best available candidate.
Our expertise spans across CRM, ERP, SCM, Logistics (WMS & TMS), and Business Intelligence to include Open Source. The vertical markets we specialize in include, Consumer Goods, Health Sciences, Manufacturing, High Tech, Automotive, Food and Beverage, Finance, and Healthcare.
Whether you need an extra set of hands for an implementation, upgrade, business process, or gap in a project, Pros2Plan can assist with providing consultants to ensure your success. With over 20 years of recruitment experience, we know how to find the hidden talent that is not found on job boards. The success stories of our clients and of our consultants are our best reference and we want to become one of your success stories.
Role: Merchandise Presentation Process Manager (Exp in Assortment Planning)
Location: Grand Rapids,
Apply for this job now.