Our client is looking for a number of experienced workers to work in their Stores, Goods in and Despatch areas of the business.
The position is a long term position. Free parking is available.
Afternoon shift:- Monday to Thursday - 2.45pm to 11.45pm. Friday - 12.00 midday to 4.00pm.
Pay rate: £11.99 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Picking and packing finished goods to the required standard
* Bagging finished products
* Correctly recording the location placed and quantity bagged onto the Works Order Detail form.
* To pick parts for reworks/shortages as required.
* To maintain and help maintain stock accuracy.
* To manage stock movements of received and despatched parts. Follow through with stock discrepancies.
* Good level of numeracy.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace.
* Ability to update computer records.
IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE CONTACT ANGELA MCDERMOTT ON OR .