Position Description: The Best Position in Commercial Water treatment
Are you the type of person, that people love, trust, and thrive on building long-lasting relationships with their clients? Does it excite you to gain peoples trust, keep people in compliance with new regulations, relieve their stress, close the deal, and manage the relationship? Do you enjoy being in a different place every day yet being home every night? Do you want to work for a growing company that will appreciate you and your values?
We are seeking individuals with a solid background in Selling/Servicing Commercial Building Marketplace, Service contracts, Legal Compliance, and Problem Solving. This sales person will assist in transferring all new business to our compliance account managers.
Technical/Business degree, HVAC Water treatment, CWT, professional selling courses
· Solid work experience throughout career, minimum 3-years proven sales record
· Have worked for a company engaged in selling contracts, compliance and problem solving to the commercial market preferably in NYC
· Strong Customer Service Background
· Sales track record and history proving, that you know how to prospect, survey, overcome objections and sell on Value and not price.
· Must prove solid closing ratio.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Cold Calling and Prospecting New Business
- Surveying, Propose Solving prospects problems through your working knowledge of Compliance
- Selling and closing New Customers
- Gaining Legionella Compliance Experience to eventually survey facilities, training, etc.
- Troubleshooting/on-site problem solving
- Proposal and letter writing
- Physical Ability: To handle all aspects of service and sales, getting around NYC, Commuting, climb safe ladders etc.
Goals to Include:
· Maintain a minimum of $1,000,000 in viable proposals at all times
· Selling of 30-50 Accounts per year
· Selling approximately - $200,000-$400,000 in New Business Annually
· Must maintain and demonstrate the company values at all times
Income Range is Formulated:
$50,000-$100,000 Plus - Based on: commission, bonus, profitability. This position’s compensation is largely commission based.
Benefits Provided: Health Benefits, Dental, 401k, 10 paid time off days/year (to Start), 7 paid holidays, Vehicles Expenses, Cell Phone (iPhone), Laptop computer, Office Area in Headquarters and NYC office.
LCS is the only standalone legionella compliance company in the New York City Metropolitan Area dedicated solely to managing and ensuring sites abiding by Local Law 77 and/or NYS Department of Health Cooling Tower Guidelines. Legionella Compliance Solutions will help you meet and/or exceed the mandated protocols set forth by these departments to eliminate and reduce public health risks relating to cooling towers.
Role: Sales Manager
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.