To be an assistant to a tile setter; loading trucks, set up at job sites, mix/prep products needed for tile installation, cutting tile, and anything needed to be done to help the setter. Transportation required.
- Cut tiles and shape them properly to ensure they fit around obstacles and in tight corners and odd spaces using power and hand tools
- Cut, install, polish and surface granite and marble and ensure accuracy during the installation process for lasting results
- Prepare various surfaces for tiling with waterproofing material or lath and by cleaning the surfaces properly
- Grout installation
- Demolish and remove previous tile, walling, cabinets and flooring
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to lift heavy materials and equipment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and communication
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Previous experience setting tiles is preferred
***Medical and Dental option available after promotional period of 3 months***
Role: Tile Finisher
Apply for this job now.