Are you a qualified teacher of Secondary Science?
Are you looking for your next role after lockdown?
Can you deliver quality teaching and learning, student progress and devlopment?
Do you plan and prepare lessons in your specialist field with flair and passion?
Can you engage students with your post-lockdown enthusiasm?
Milk Education would love to here from you.
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across South Yorkshire and Derbyshire. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Laura on 0114 437 2007 at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.