Our client, a well-known established UK based end-user, is seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join their ever-growing team due to natural expansion and continuous internal project pipeline.
The successful candidate will have solid NetSuite experience gained from a support or administration position and be able to support the day-to-day running of their NetSuite software alongside assisting with optimisation and continuous system improvements of the platform.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience as a NetSuite Administrator/Support Consultant or similar
- Solid experience with creating saved searches, dashboards, reports and workflows
- NetSuite customisation/integration experience
- Experience of creating and maintaining custom records and fields
- Able to work autonomously and make decisions
- Knowledge of SuiteScript to be able to troubleshoot script errors
- Experience with custom segments
- Relevant experience with online retail business
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#.