Be a Part of our Team!
Join a working family that is dedicated to the mission of the work we do!
Teaching Strategies is an innovative edtech organization focused on connecting teachers, children, and families. As front runners in the early childhood education market, we build dynamic, top-quality digital products that integrate all of the essential elements of a high-quality solution: curriculum, assessment, professional development, and family engagement. We are building a team of results-oriented individuals who will thrive in a collaborative, work-hard/play-hard culture. We pride ourselves on the impact we have on the early childhood field through supporting teachers who are doing the most important work there is, teaching children to become creative, confident thinkers.
If you enjoy finding talented people and aligning them to a mission-driven company where they will grow and develop, then consider the opportunity join Teaching Strategies as a Senior Recruiter. With a focus on supporting our customer-facing teams, the Sr. Recruiter will develop innovative strategies to on-board the best of the best talent that will help us drive the future of early childhood education. are an experience As a Senior Recruiter you will build strong relationships with with company leaders and will have a hands-on role in building our company brand.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities
- Partners with hiring managers to recruit top talent for the organization using various methods such as job boards, social media, recruitment fairs, and local colleges and universities
- Successfully recruits and on-boards top talent for the organization using platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Builds strong relationships across the organization to understand the business and drive results
- Collaborates with Human Resources to develop innovative strategies to successfully on-board the best of the best talent for our organization
- Strategize with hiring managers on the most effective recruiting channels for filling open positions
- Assists managers with developing position descriptions and performs periodic audits in order to ensure proper leveling and classifications for jobs
- Manages the process for internal position changes and promotions
- Manages the company Applicant Tracking System and ensures data is accurate and in compliance with federal regulations
- Negotiates contracts and manages relationships with headhunters and other external recruitment agencies, web-based job sites, and colleges/universities
- Partners with Human Resources on areas of compliance as it relates to recruitment
- Assist with projects for career progression of current Teaching Strategies employees
- Conducts periodic check-ins with new hires and strategize with managers on areas of improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- At least 5-7 years' of experience managing the full-life recruitment cycle and maintaining an ATS in accordance to OFCCP regulations
- Experience using various recruitment platforms such as LinkedIn and Indeed
- Previous experience recruiting in a growing SaaS environment a plus
- Ability to network externally and internally to source quality candidates
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to form partnerships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills are required
- Must have the ability to multitask and meet deliverables in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement with the ability to follow through on employee and candidate related matters
- Knowledge of federal, state and DOL regulations and compliance
- Broad understanding of HR principles and best practices
- The ability to make presentations to large and small groups
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Why Teaching Strategies
At Teaching Strategies, our solutions and services are only as strong as the teams that create them. By bringing passion, dedication, and creativity to your job every day, there's no telling what you can do and where you can go! We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible work schedules, opportunities to engage with co-workers, access to career advancement and professional development opportunities, and the chance to make a difference in the communities we serve.
Let's open the door to your career at Teaching Strategies!
Some additional benefits & perks while working with Teaching Strategies
Teaching Strategies offers our employees a robust suite of benefits and other perks which include:
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible paid time off
- Company-sponsored events
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and children
- Pre-tax medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts with employer contributions
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Company-sponsored life, short and long term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and critical illness insurance
- Paid parental leave programs
Teaching Strategies, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans and Individual with Disabilities.