Internal Sales CoordinatorLocation:
Leeds, City CentreSalary:
£20,000 to £28,000 pa dependent on experienceJob Type:
Full Time, Permanent (37 hours per week - Monday to Friday)
The Company provides robust hydraulic solutions for customers who prefer a partner not just a vendor and is one of the leading European specialists.
As professionals in design, manufacture and test the company pioneers multi-fluid trials to maximise the value of alternative hydraulic fluids.
The company's goal is to lead development in hydraulic solutions for demanding applications.Role Overview:
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer focused individual to join an expanding business and be part of a dynamic and growing team.
Working within a small team the role of Internal Sales is varied and busy.
As Internal Sales Coordinator you will help develop and retain customer loyalty and enhance the customer experience.
This is a challenging role and requires attention to detail and the ability to build and maintain enduring customer relationships.Main duties will include:
- Serve and satisfy customer requirements by delivering the highest quality experience to them
- Liaise with customers directly (via telephone, email and occasionally face to face) to coordinate all internal sales activity and to support the wider sales team
- Handle customer calls coming through to internal sales
- Maintain, monitor and respond to all customer enquiries through the enquiries inbox and manage all Quotes and updates on
- Coordinate between Finance team for customer payment and credit terms, overdue payments and Settlement Discounts
- Responsible for the generation and delivery of all quotes to customers
- Maintain KPI data, including, daily sales updates, new order review and margins and weekly rolling Forecasts
- Coordinate & lead regular sales meetings
- Coordinating external sales team workload and movements
- Monitoring and keeping up to date Sales Team Weekly Schedules
- Entering new orders on to MRP system ensuring accuracy of data, dates, costs, structures etc.
- Enter BOMS, parts and other cost items to jobs
- Lead new orders meetings
- Follow up with customers to ensure sales delivery meets customer requirements
- Maintain, update and keep dates and data accurate on
- Coordinate, file and confirm accuracy of external sales teams reports
- Monitor order status and delivery vs need by date.
Ensure visibility and communicate status
- A positive, "can-do & will do" attitude
- An excellent problem solver
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both internally and externally
- Able to influence others by own actions and work ethic
- Well organised with exceptional time management skills
- PC Literate with good MS office skills (Outlook, word, Excel, PP as a minimum)
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Willingness to learn their basic products and solutions
- Willingness to understand basic engineering drawings, BOMs and parts lists - with guidance and training
- Follow the company's Core Values:
- Build Great & Engaged Global "AA Teams"
- Execution Excellence On the Critical Few
- Accelerate Profitable Growth
- Competitive Rate of pay
- 25 days holiday per year, increases with service
- Company Pension Scheme
When applying applicants should provide a covering letter detailing their salary expectations and availability to commence work.
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
Please click on the APPLY
button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Sales, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Lead Generation, Sales Coordinator, Senior Administrator, Sales Associate, Sales Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Sales, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Telesales, Sales Advisor may also be considered for this role.